Seeking Three New Members for Citizen Advisory Committee
The Yolo Transportation District (YoloTD) is seeking enthusiastic and engaged members of the community to join its Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC). The CAC is a group of volunteers who provide valuable input and feedback to the YoloTD staff on transportation issues affecting Yolo County and its residents.
As a member of the CAC, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide feedback on current and proposed transportation projects and plans
- Help identify transportation needs and priorities in Yolo County
- Attend and participate in CAC meetings and workshops
- Collaborate with other CAC members and YoloTD staff to address transportation challenges and opportunities
We are looking for individuals who:
- Live or work in Yolo County
- Are interested in transportation issues and how they impact the community
- Are able to commit to attending regular CAC meetings
- Are able to communicate effectively and respectfully with others
- Are willing to work collaboratively and contribute constructively to discussions and decision-making
How to Apply:
Interested individuals may apply…
- Online: By filling out this form.
- Email: Downloading the application form and emailing it to email@example.com
- In-Person/Mail: Mailing or dropping off the application at the YoloTD office located at 350 Industrial Way, Woodland CA, 95776, Monday-Friday between 9:00 AM-4:00 PM (please be advised that the office is closed between 12:00-1:00 PM for lunch).
The recruitment process will be ongoing until positions are filled.
YoloTD values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds and identities. If you have any questions about the CAC or the application process, please contact Heather Cioffi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 402-2819.